present participle of refurbish
Synonyms & Antonyms of refurbishing
See the Dictionary Definition
to make improvements or repairs to (something, such as a building)
- They are refurbishing the old house.
- They sell refurbished computers.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for refurbishing
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for refurbishing
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Semantic Drift Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game