present participle of aid
Synonyms & Antonyms of aiding
See the Dictionary Definition
to provide (someone) with what is useful or necessary to achieve an end
- sought to aid her in her search for a dachshund puppy by looking online
Synonyms for aiding
Words Related to aiding
Phrases Synonymous with aiding
Near Antonyms for aiding
- holding back,
Antonyms for aiding
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game