Synonyms & Antonyms of regeneration
the act or an instance of bringing something back to life, public attention, or vigorous activity
- the regeneration of knitting and crocheting is in full bloom, with Hollywood stars admitting they knit and crochet on movie sets
Synonyms for regeneration
Words Related to regeneration
Near Antonyms for regeneration
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game