Synonyms & Antonyms of reanimation
See the Dictionary Definition
the act or an instance of bringing something back to life, public attention, or vigorous activity
- a call for the reanimation of curfew ordinances that were discarded decades ago
Synonyms for reanimation
Words Related to reanimation
Near Antonyms for reanimation
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors