Synonyms & Antonyms of rebirth
the act or an instance of bringing something back to life, public attention, or vigorous activity
- a renewed interest in long-playing records led to the rebirth of the turntable among audiophiles
Synonyms for rebirth
Words Related to rebirth
Near Antonyms for rebirth
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors