past tense of reacquire
Synonyms & Antonyms of reacquired
See the Dictionary Definition
to get again in one's possession
- the hockey team is hoping to reacquire the Stanley Cup this year
Synonyms for reacquired
Words Related to reacquired
Near Antonyms for reacquired
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game