past tense of replenish
Synonyms & Antonyms of replenished
See the Dictionary Definition
somewhat formal to fill or build up (something) again
- An efficient staff of workers replenished the trays of appetizers almost as quickly as guests emptied them.
- He replenished his supply of wood in preparation for the winter.
- Drink this—you need to replenish your fluids after your hike.
- plants that replenish soil nutrients
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for replenished
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for replenished
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- July 2020 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Difficult Spelling Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game