make much ofphrase
Synonyms & Antonyms of make much of
to indicate the importance of by centering attention on
- He made much of the one study that supported his argument.
Synonyms for make much of
Words Related to make much of
Phrases Synonymous with make much of
Near Antonyms for make much of
Antonyms for make much of
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors