Synonyms & Antonyms of loyalty
adherence to something to which one is bound by a pledge or duty
- there was no denying that dog's loyalty to his master
Synonyms for loyalty
Words Related to loyalty
Near Antonyms for loyalty
Antonyms for loyalty
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game