Synonyms and Antonyms of heartfelt
- A number of the retiring teacher's former students have expressed their heartfelt appreciation for the invaluable lessons they learned in his classroom.
Synonym Discussion of heartfelt
- a sincere apology
- promised our wholehearted support
- expresses our heartfelt gratitude
- received a hearty welcome
- her unfeigned delight at receiving the award
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up heartfelt? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).