Synonyms of hammock
a type of bed that consists of a piece of cloth hung between two trees, poles, etc.
- He was found napping on the hammock in the backyard when he was supposed to be doing yard work.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for hammock
- bunk bed,
- feather bed,
- Murphy bed,
- sleigh bed,
- sofa bed,
- studio couch,
- trundle bed,
- water bed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game