plural of hammock
Synonyms of hammocks
a type of bed that consists of a piece of cloth hung between two trees, poles, etc.
- He was found napping on the hammock in the backyard when he was supposed to be doing yard work.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for hammocks
- bunk beds,
- feather beds,
- Murphy beds,
- sleigh beds,
- sofa beds,
- studio couches,
- trundle beds,
- water beds
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game