finding fault (with)phrase
present participle of find fault (with)
Synonyms & Antonyms of finding fault (with)
to express one's unfavorable opinion of the worth or quality of
- She could always find fault with someone after only one date.
Synonyms for finding fault (with)
Words Related to finding fault (with)
- (or cavilling),
Phrases Synonymous with finding fault (with)
Near Antonyms for finding fault (with)
Antonyms for finding fault (with)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game