present participle of fault
Synonyms & Antonyms of faulting
See the Dictionary Definition
to express one's unfavorable opinion of the worth or quality of
- you should look at your own work before faulting what others have done
Synonyms for faulting
Words Related to faulting
- (or cavilling),
Phrases Synonymous with faulting
Near Antonyms for faulting
Antonyms for faulting
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game