Synonyms and Antonyms of discrimination
- In her mind there did not exist a discrimination between the imaginary and the real.
Synonym Discussion of discrimination
- the discernment to know true friends
- the discrimination that develops through listening to a lot of great music
- a novelist of keen perception into human motives
- lacks the penetration to see the scorn beneath their friendly smiles
- a documentary providing insight into the plight of the homeless
- a director of reliable box-office acumen
Learn More about discrimination
See words that rhyme with discrimination Dictionary: Definition of discrimination Medical Dictionary: Definition of discrimination Spanish Central: Translation of discrimination Nglish: Translation of discrimination for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of discrimination for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about discrimination
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up discrimination? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).