Synonyms & Antonyms of cook (up)
See the Dictionary Definition
to create or think of by clever use of the imagination
- cooked up a scheme to get out of doing the dishes
Synonyms for cook (up)
Words Related to cook (up)
Phrases Synonymous with cook (up)
Near Antonyms for cook (up)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- What Puts the 'Tide' in ‘Yuletide'?
- 13 Breakfast Foods That Are Also Verbs
- The Declassified History of 'Security Blanket'
- If You Like to Complain About 'Decimate'...
Ask the Editors