Synonyms of converse (with)
See the Dictionary Definition
to communicate with by means of spoken words
- in a press conference, the president is not just addressing reporters—he's conversing with the public
Synonyms for converse (with)
Words Related to converse (with)
Phrases Synonymous with converse (with)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game