Synonyms & Antonyms of concinnity
a balanced, pleasing, or suitable arrangement of parts
- a choral work admired for its seamless concinnity of music and dance
Synonyms for concinnity
Words Related to concinnity
Near Antonyms for concinnity
Antonyms for concinnity
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game