Synonyms of blubber
to shed tears often while making meaningless sounds as a sign of pain or distress
- the poor child was blubbering because he had fallen and skinned his knee
Synonyms for blubber
Words Related to blubber
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors