Synonyms & Antonyms of amorphous
having no definite or recognizable form
- amorphous lumps of clay magically transformed by a skilled potter's hands into works of art
Synonyms for amorphous
Words Related to amorphous
Near Antonyms for amorphous
Antonyms for amorphous
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game