medical Definition of multi-handicapped
- … rooms that have been specially designed to help multi-handicapped students learn life skills.
- —Larry Gierer, The Columbus (Georgia) Ledger-Enquirer, 12 Aug. 2011
- Proceeds will go toward the purchase of a specially trained dog to assist a multihandicapped child.
- —The Evening News and Tribune (Jeffersonville-New Albany, Indiana), 17 Apr. 2012
- … hired as the new high school multi-handicapped teacher.
- —Jim Kinton, The Mansfield (Ohio) News Journal, 11 July 2007