Medical Definition of linagliptin
Note: Linagliptin acts by inhibiting the degradation of incretins, which results in increased secretion of insulin by the pancreas. It is marketed under the trademark Tradjenta and when used in combination with metformin, under the trademark Jentadueto.
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game