Medical Definition of autoimmune hemolytic anemia
Note: Autoimmune hemolytic anemia may take different forms based on whether it is caused by autoantibodies (such as IgG) that react with red blood cells at warm temperatures or by autoantibodies (such as cold agglutinins) that react with red blood cells at cold temperatures.
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game