Definition of untogether
: not together especially, informal : not composed in mind or manner One of them, from Dan to Cindy, left a phone number and an apologetic yet hopeful note explaining that, "I'm sorry I was too untogether to remember to ask for your address." — Corey Kilgannon
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?