Definition of unreclaimed
: not reclaimed: such as
a : not tamed or subdued Tell her what Heathcliff is—an unreclaimed creature, without refinement, without cultivation …— Emily Brontë
b : not cultivated or made fit again for use an unreclaimed strip mine an unreclaimed prairie
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?