Definition of underprint
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : to print or impress on the under side of
2 : to print with less density or firmness of outline than is needed
Definition of underprint (Entry 2 of 2)
1 : a light-colored overall pattern printed on a stamp underneath the design
2 : printing on the back of a stamp
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game