variants: or ultra-rare
Definition of ultrarare
: extremely rare or uncommon ultra-rare diseases an ultrarare baseball card reunited the band for an ultrarare appearance The ultrarare Highland Scotch has been called the "crowning glory" in the … collection and comes in a hand-blown bottle, individually numbered in wax.— Mia Stainsby
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game