tu·ber·cu·lo·sectorial | \ tə¦bərkyə(ˌ)lō+\
Definition of tuberculosectorial
: of, relating to, or being a lower molar occurring in many carnivorous mammals (as the dog) and being laterally compressed with sharp anterior cusps and a heel composed of low blunt cusps
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game