Definition of totes
1 : totally, completely We're in Peru, and Arie is totes amazed that he might be engaged by the end of this week. How will he ever decide?— Nancy Floyd "It's silly, but it's good," owner Travis Miranda said as he slid a hot slice out the oven. I totes agree: those noodles and that chicken add some serious heft to a $2 slice, but they don't overwhelm it.— Andrea Damewood
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?