Definition of totes
1 slang : totally, completely We're in Peru, and Arie is totes amazed that he might be engaged by the end of this week. How will he ever decide?— Nancy Floyd "It's silly, but it's good," owner Travis Miranda said as he slid a hot slice out the oven. I totes agree: those noodles and that chicken add some serious heft to a $2 slice, but they don't overwhelm it.— Andrea Damewood
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game