to each his ownidiom
variants: or each to his own
Definition of to each his own
—used to say that other people are free to like different things I don't care for football, but to each his own.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- The Exceptions Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game