Definition of tiger salamander
: a large widely distributed North American salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum of the family Ambystomatidae) that is variably colored with contrasting blotches, spots, or bars
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game