Definition of thirty-three
1 : a number that is one more than 32 — see Table of Numbers
2 : a microgroove phonograph record designed to be played at 33¹/₃ revolutions per minute —usually written 33
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game