Definition of superadministrator
: an administrator with more power or responsibility than other administrators of the same system or organization For others who examine political leadership, the chief executive becomes a sort of superadministrator, one who eschews the flash of rhetorical tricks in a public forum for the intellectually substantive coordination of the government's constituent parts.— Leroy G. Dorsey The mayor has created a sort of superadministrator to handle a lot of the paperwork …. Most of the department heads in the city will report to Mr. Earnest, who'll handle the day-to-day concerns and pass along the out-of-the-ordinary stuff to the mayor. — The (Little Rock) Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game