Definition of communicator
- Nor was Stroheim alone during the twenties in exploring the possibilities of the camera as communicator rather than manipulator.
- —James Monaco
- A true leader needs to be a good communicator.
- Bluetooth is named for a 10th-century Danish king, Harald Bluetooth, a great communicator who united warring factions.
- —Jessie Milligan
- She tells me I'm a poor communicator, that I give out ambivalent signals.
- —Blake Morrison
- A patient representative is a listener, a communicator, and a catalyst for change from within the system.
- —Barbara M. Swanson