sty·lo·graph·ic | \ -fēk\
variants: or less commonly stylographical \ -fə̇kəl , -fēk- \
Definition of stylographic
1 : of, relating to, or used in stylography stylographic tablets
2 : of, relating to, or being a fountain pen that has a fine writing point fitted with a needle which by the pressure of the point on a surface is pushed back to release the flow of ink a stylographic pen stylographic writing
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game