Definition of holographic
- holographic displays
- Daryl Hall says the large, garish holographic photo of Martin and Lewis that he displays in his otherwise rustic farmhouse appeals to his "perverse sense of humor."
- —Steve Dougherty
- … the latter includes a way-cool, digital-face wristwatch with a holographic image of Pinocchio …
- —Steve Daly
- Even when a holographic "codicil" appeared on the same page as the typewritten will, both were allowed …
- —William M. McGovern, Jr. et al.
- The prose of the holograph letters … is reproduced faithfully with all its idiosyncrasies of spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure …
- —John P. Sisk
holographicallyplay \ˌhō-lə-ˈgra-fi-k(ə-)lē, ˌhä-\ adverb
- … systems that store data as holographically recorded images …
- —PC Today