variants: or less commonly ceroon \ sə̇ˈrün \ or seron \ sə̇ˈrōn , -rȯn \
Definition of seroon
: a bale or package (as of indigo) covered with hide or wood bound with hide
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?