Definition of sand hill
(Entry 1 of 2)
Note: There are two notable regions of Sand Hills in the United States, one in west central Nebraska stretching from the Platte River to the border with South Dakota, the other along the coast of South Carolina extending into North Carolina and Georgia.
Definition of sandhill (Entry 2 of 2)
Keep scrolling for more
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/15/19
- 'Cliché': We’ve Heard It All Before
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game