Definition of reinject
- Unlike conventional foam, silicone cures quickly and can be reinjected …
- —Jeff Rich and Steve Cohen
- The technique would involve removing diseased stem cells from the fetus's bloodstream, transferring healthy genes into them, and reinjecting the treated cells into the fetus.
- —Pat Ohlendorf-Moffat
- … for each barrel of oil displaced two barrels of water must be reinjected into the reservoir.
- —A. Alvarez
reinjectionplay \(ˌ)rē-in-ˈjek-shən\ noun, plural reinjections
- After the initial treatment, reinjection with collagen at intervals is required to maintain full correction.
- —Elizabeth A. Abel et al.
- reinjection of treated cells
- It works so reliably that some patients come regularly for reinjections into eyebrows or small areas of the scalp.
- —Richard B. Weller et al.