Definition of reinitiate
- … the county office completed a strategic plan this year to reinitiate the accreditation process.
- —Seth Nidever
- However, with train service being reinitiated in many parts of the United States, Arizona has opportunities to get on-board again.
- —The Arizona Republic
- There he again experiences transformation, is reinitiated into his old world, and becomes the agent of its restoration or renewal.
- —Richard Slotkin
reinitiationplay \rē-i-ˌni-shē-ˈā-shən\ noun, plural reinitiations
- the reinitiation of peace talks
- … after five years with the cult, the boy's reinitiation into society will take time.
- —Sheryl WuDunn