Definition of poststimulation
: occurring or existing after stimulation poststimulation neural activity Synaptic strength only partially recovered during the poststimulation period. The poststimulation increase of blood flow was high.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game