per formam doniadverb
per for·mam do·ni | \ per¦fȯrˌmämˈdōˌnē\
Definition of per formam doni
: in accordance with the terms of the gift —used of the disposition of an estate as designated by the donor rather than by operation of the law
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game