Definition of paced
: moving or progressing at a stated speed —used in combination a fast-paced action movie…this slow-paced city of courtly manners and stately architecture…— Alison GregorPeople who like escapist fiction want a quick-paced read that will entertain and provide certain personal requisites.— Ronn Kaiser
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?