Definition of overconcerned
- Don't get overconcerned with details.
- They protect them, and keep them scrupulously tidy, but are not overconcerned about their restoration and excavation …
- —Robert Fox
- overconcerned parents
- was overconcerned about his health
overconcernplay \ˌō-vər-kən-ˈsərn\ noun, plural overconcerns
- an overconcern with statistics
- In Sarah, an intense and emotional person, this took behavioral form in an overconcern that some disaster was going to befall her and/or her sons.
- —Journal of Psychotherapy & The Family