Definition of off-center
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : not exactly in the center of something The mirror over the sink is a little bit off-center.
2 : different or unusual He has an off-center sense of humor.
Definition of off-center (Entry 2 of 2)
: not exactly in the center of something He hung the picture off-center.
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game