Definition of nonexclusive
: not exclusive a nonexclusive club So when he was courted in 1984 for "Miami Vice," [Edward James] Olmos held out until he got a nonexclusive contract. Which came in handy when he wanted to make "Stand and Deliver."— David Mills
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game