Definition of nonexclusive
: not exclusive a nonexclusive club So when he was courted in 1984 for "Miami Vice," [Edward James] Olmos held out until he got a nonexclusive contract. Which came in handy when he wanted to make "Stand and Deliver."— David Mills
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game