variants: or multi-sided
Definition of multisided
: having multiple and usually more than two sides … in Yugoslavia, where typhus ravaged the country during the multisided war among Germans, Serbs, Croats, communists, and monarchists …— Albert E. Cowdrey … the Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland, housed in a stunning, multi-sided, gem-like building …— Fran Golden
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game