Definition of multiservice
: involving, relating to, or offering more than one service a multiservice provider Bundle your services like telephone, internet, and television to take advantage of multiservice discounts — CoosaValleyNews.com (Rome, Georgia) They're called multiservice centers and they are supposed to provide a wide variety of health and social services to the homeless, as well as beds and showers.— Spencer Michels
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game