Definition of multiservice
: involving, relating to, or offering more than one service a multiservice provider Bundle your services like telephone, internet, and television to take advantage of multiservice discounts — CoosaValleyNews.com (Rome, Georgia) They're called multiservice centers and they are supposed to provide a wide variety of health and social services to the homeless, as well as beds and showers.— Spencer Michels
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game