variants: or multi-site
Definition of multisite
: involving, occurring at, or having more than one site or location a multisite clinical trial multisite collaboration Unfortunately, the report excludes 38% of workers who work at multisite businesses (such as Starbucks or Target). — King5.com (Seattle, Washington) also : of, relating to, or involving more than one website Multisite digital wallets have also arrived. Earlier this year, CyberCash (www.cybercash.com) introduced a no-download-required wallet that remembers credit card and address info so you don't have to reenter your data at every online store. — Entertainment Weekly
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game