Definition of multiemployer
: involving or composed of multiple employers a multiemployer pension plan It's the latest volley in an exchange that began last summer, when the same judge ruled that multiemployer credit unions violate the legal requirement that credit union members have a "single common bond."— Joan Goldwasser
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game